Anyway, it inspired me to go get my haircut again. I wasn't happy with the cut or the color I had last time (or the time before that, really) and decided I wanted to find someone new. I loved Betty and think she did a good job, especially considering she had to start out by fixing a messed up cut! Now, my style isn't really a copycat because I'm not that brave or bold and really don't think I have the face shape for a really short cut.
What do you think?
3 comments:
Hair looks good! I like the length, it hits in all the right spots.
I have been looking at your blog here and there and even more lately. I Love that you write about some of the most simplest moments in your life...I truthfuly I think thoese are the best posts. It's nice to know that we don't just focus on all the BIG moments in our lives. keep up the good work!
Ainsley is getting soooo big! It has been forever since i have seen her. She is definitly not a baby anymore. What a cute little girl she is becoming!
I love it. The cut and style look great on you! Gorgeous.
Love the cut - you look really good.
Mam Ma
Post a Comment