Monday, September 29, 2008

M-I-C- See Ya Real Soon!

Well, it's finally time for me to wrap up the trip posts! (I'm great at starting and doing projects, and not so good at finishing them...)

Saturday was our last day! We were going to be heading home, but we had time for a few hours to spend at a park and we went back to Magic Kingdom one more time. We were also going to meet up with the Sturgills there to say goodbye.

We thought we'd take the ferry over this time since we had been riding the monorail a lot.

We took a few pictures...again. =)

Cuteness!

I love this shot of Mark and Ainsley. And the fact that there's almost no one else in the photo. That morning we were blessed with low crowds as we had been the whole trip until that last afternoon. The last couple hours we were there it seemed quite crowded.

Reflection in the moat
Ainsley really wanted to go see Ariel one more time to show her the new Ariel pin she got.

Our princess (and a couple toys she only got to play with in the store!)
It was a hot day and we needed to use up our snack credits!
We met up with the Sturgills and went to see Mickey's Philharmagic and then rode the Peter Pan ride one more time. It's a really neat ride...
Friends!


And Friends! (I felt like Lydia, but I held it in a little better.)
We made our way toward the exit with one more snack credit and with a 3 year old wanting ice cream. I might not have wanted to deal with the mess as we were about to head to the airport, but daddy was there and well, you can guess what happened.
So clean when it all started....
Getting a little messy, but I can handle this...
Beyond what I could deal with. Mark had to clean her up. I just can't stand sticky. She enjoyed it down to the last drop! =)
Click on the picture and you can see the pumpkins spell out...
See Ya Real Soon

Thanks for a great time, Disneyworld and friends!






2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Great pictures!!

Valerie said...

Looks like you had a Vacation that will be wonderful memories FOREVER!!! I am sure it made it even more special because you got to spend part of it with great friends!

BTW- LOVE the picture with Donald holding Ainsley's chin!!!