Some things we'd like to share and say.
Can't wait to hear your story. Were you acting like groupies again?
they are way cute!!!!(and you guys look great too) I cant wait to hear all about it...but i guess you are still sleeping??
That's cool!
That's soo cool!!! I'm so glad you got to do that and had such a great time! Oh and I used scrapblog.com for my header. Let me know if you have any questions about it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear your story. Were you acting like groupies again?
they are way cute!!!!(and you guys look great too) I cant wait to hear all about it...but i guess you are still sleeping??
That's cool!
That's soo cool!!! I'm so glad you got to do that and had such a great time!
Oh and I used scrapblog.com for my header. Let me know if you have any questions about it!!
Post a Comment