Here is Margaret with Brad and Carson.
And here, without further ado, are her Random Things about Margaret (copied and pasted directly from her e-mail):- I like Llamas. No, I LOVE Llamas. Someday I may just raise LLamas.
- I can't stand runny/snotty noses - so please - if this is your kid with the snott hanging down their nose - please get a tissue already!!
- Much to Jill Farmer's delight I'm sure - I have some random things in common with her: I too wish I could play the piano, I too sleep with a heating pad every night and I also only knew my husband a short time before we were married. (met and engaged in 6 months, then married 5 months later - so Jill you still have me beat by a few months you little Hussey!)
- I love to water my lawn and my flowers in the evening when it is nice outside. Don't confuse that with doing gardening - I don't do that - but watering is calming and peaceful to me.
- When I hear hip hop dance music - I always choreograph dances in my head. I'm sure I must have been a dancer/choreographer sometime because I can put together some awesome dances. Granted they are all in my head and I can't really DO any of the moves - but that is a small detail.
- I will sing at work all the time. Yes, I embarrass myself - but everyone gets a good laugh too.
- My 5 year old son still sleeps with me most nights - and I secretly love it. I love his sweet cuddly body next to me to check on all night long!!
Bonus random thing: I snore - according to my husband and I grind my teeth. So - you don't want to share a room with me!!

5 comments:
There is something about you two girls I just love!!!
Kudos to you, Nonny. You did a great job!
But, really margaret, get with the program and start a blog. I cant start leaving my sarcastic comments on your sister's blog....:)
Margaret, please entertain us and start a blog!!!
Oh, could I do some damage!!!!
Would anyone believe that Marg used to be VERY shy! She would cry if I turned the aisle in the grocery store and couldn't see me. She wouldn't go to a birthday party without Nancy....
a little hint - one daughter was called bubble butt......another fried eggs.
enough damage for now
Love, Mom
By the way, dear readers, I'm about to turn this blog to private and forget to issue my mom an invitation!! ;-) Now if SHE started a blog, I'd be worried...
That photo of you guys with the martini glasses...there's something we have in common. Yum!
Carrie
Post a Comment