Saturday we headed back to Ft. Worth to meet up with friends again. First we went to a tailgate barbecue for the international alumni association where I snapped this pic of Chris and Hogie with Super Frog. You know, we're the TCU Horned Frogs!! Go Frogs!!
Self-photography (gotta love the telltale pose!) of me and Tracy.

We headed over to the game and to Ainsley's surprise and I have to say it, disappointment, she found out it wasn't a soccer game. Guess we weren't clear on that, but, really...it's just more proof of the genes. =)
We headed over to the game and to Ainsley's surprise and I have to say it, disappointment, she found out it wasn't a soccer game. Guess we weren't clear on that, but, really...it's just more proof of the genes. =)
She still cheered some, though. Cutie!
Need I say more?
Love it!
To buy all of our seats together on gameday, we got seats way up top. At least Ainsley had room to run around up there (and make poor Mark nervous.)
This is what happens after a touchdown. We saw it A LOT!
Lickety, Lickety, Zoo, Zoo
Who, Wah, Wah, Who
Give 'em Hell, TCU
(I didn't make that up...it's really our cheer!)
So our friends left the game a little early because they were stopping by the hotel (to freshen up and drop off kiddos) and heading to our 8 pm dinner reservations. Since we were keeping Ainsley with us, we stayed for the rest of the game before heading out to meet them at the Lebanese restaurant. YUM!
I happened to be lucky enough to find some of my other friends from college that I met and hung out with through Baptist Student Union. It was so good to see them, too, and watch the end of the game together.
Here are a few of us. I didn't get a good big group picture.
I love the end-of-game rituals at TCU football games. The team comes over to the stands and we salute each other with "the frog sign" and sing the alma mater.
They had to do a lot of kicks!
How many, you ask?
Take a look at the final scoreboard!!
GO FROGS!!!
3 comments:
sounds like it wa a lot of fun - I love the little frog hand gesture --
Love, Mom
LOVE the cheer, reality is truly stranger than fiction.
So, TCU football games don't sell out? It looks like a fun day. We LOVE college football.
Post a Comment