Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat! See my gold medals?

I hope you're not yet tired of posts about Nastia, because I've got the cutest Nastia post yet! The 3 year old version! :-)

See my gold medals!?
GETTING READY
(which involved her first hairspray experience!)








TAKIN' IT TO THE STREETS




(we ran into Michael Phelps!)









CELEBRATING WITH FRIENDS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!




WOW! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!




6 comments:

Renee said...

She is too cute! Great pictures!

My two cents said...

THANKS FOR THESE PICTURES! She is so beautiful - just like her Mom and Dad. Think she is excited about all those sweets, too....like her Mam Ma.

Valerie said...

Soo Freakin cute!!! That is the best costume!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!

Paolo Avilla said...

Good costume, loved the medals. Was that Mark's Moses costume (resurrected - no pun intended:-)? Didn't look like him, but then, the beard hid most of the face. I was impressed with her haul - I especially liked the personalized candy bag.