Friday, October 10, 2008

Secret Santa for Health!

Hi dear friends in blog-land! I am so, so excited to share with you a fun, quick and easy way to have a Secret Santa gift exchange this Christmas AND show solidarity with some brothers and sisters in rural Lwala, Kenya at the same time.

The initiative is Secret Santa for Health and I invite you to go there now and read how you as one person CAN make a difference. Please hurry as sign-ups are just through the month of October. I thought this would be a way many people could get involved and who doesn't love to get an extra present at Christmas?

Also, I ask all my friends with their own blogs if you wouldn't consider making one post about this as soon as possible? The more people we have, the more fun this will be, the more good we can do. You can copy (or I can send you by e-mail) the "button" that is the logo for Secret Santa for Health and you could post in on your blog, too.

Please ask if you have any questions and please...sign up!

No comments: