....9 1/2 year anniversary to me and Mark!
....first day of the 30 Day Giveaway!
Day 1: Custom purse
Purchased at: Eastern Market, Washington, DC
Reason I'm saying goodbye: Yes, it's adorable and hand-crafted. But I rarely ever used it. I'm not a huge purse switcher and this one just isn't making the rotation. I bet someone else will use it, though. (Note: the initials, obviously not mine, are of the designer.)
What to do: If you want this purse, be the first one leaving me a comment that you want it. If I know you (and I use that term loosely--ie. even bloggy friends count!) I will get it to you or send it to you. This one should be cheap to mail. If I don't know you and you still want it, go ahead and leave a comment. I will still send it to you if you are willing to chip in a little for shipping! The purse itself is free to anyone that will use it and enjoy it!
**Note that most giveaway days will be open to anyone. However, a couple days are going to be open only to those participating in or donating ($10) to Secret Santa for Health. This will be the second-to-last reminder to sign up if you want to but haven't done it yet. The giveaways to those friends will be good ones! I'm going to end sign ups in just a few days so I can match people with their Secret Santas!!**
2 comments:
I think that would make a fantastic travel craft bag, which I find myself in need of...I get back Nov 15th and am happy to pay for shipping. Then, I will have a fantastic bag for when we come back (I will email you about that) and think of my fantastic and generous friend as I don't loose all my needles and bits of knitting supplies.
It's yours! :-)
It may not be as big as it seems in the pictures, but it may fit some craft supplies. (It's more like a purse.) And, of course I will ship it to you...those are my rules since I think I know you. ;-)
I will be very happy knowing you have it.
Post a Comment