Some things we'd like to share and say.
cuteness!!! i want to kiss them all
Thanks for the photo of all the Powell kids.
Your wish is my command! :)
Oh, good sugar - wish I could squeeze them all.Mam Ma
Love those kidlets! And if anyone is wondering, they are sitting in the back of a real fire truck. Fun!
Lol, what a great Photo!! I love Noah giggling! His personality has come out soooo much over the last few months! Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cuteness!!! i want to kiss them all
Thanks for the photo of all the Powell kids.
Your wish is my command! :)
Oh, good sugar - wish I could squeeze them all.
Mam Ma
Love those kidlets! And if anyone is wondering, they are sitting in the back of a real fire truck. Fun!
Lol, what a great Photo!! I love Noah giggling! His personality has come out soooo much over the last few months! Love it!
Post a Comment