We have had a wonderful day here! Full of family, food, fun and lots of recognizing our blessings! I promise to post later with snippets of our gratitude papers and hilarious pictures from our jumping contest. But I wanted to check in quickly and post a couple links of things I've found today that I think are definitely worth reading.
First, what a generous, wonderful idea by this couple.
Next, a post from a blog I've recently been reading and following. I not only love her personal thoughts, but also drink in the wonderful collection of quotes she's put together in this post.
Happy thanksgiving to all of you! By the way, the first thing on my gratitude paper today was "Deep and lasting friendships that get better and more comfortable with age." You all know who you are!!
3 comments:
We miss our texas family! Cant wait to read more and see the pictures!
I love and miss you and I am very thankful for such a wonderful friend.
Okay, that was very heartwarming, now let me see pictures of my Grandkids.
mam ma
Post a Comment