Most importantly, of course, are the veterans themselves.
Thank you!!
Ainsley is kept entertained for the whole parade because so many of the floats/walkers pass out candy!
This bad boy is the type serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. It protects against IEDs.
What's a patriotic parade without Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam?
Occupied and focused.
Floats came in all sizes!!
This picture is for our friend Evan. I don't know if I'm saying this right, but we thought it was a "popping john" because of the sound it made. Did I get the name right? [update by Mark -- we thought it was a "Johnny Popper." I saw the "History of John Deere" video at Evan's house, learned a lot, and was impressed to actually see and hear one of these historic tractors -- the original John Deere, way cool!]
4 comments:
Lovely day it seems to be for your family and Frisco. Love Ainsley's
concentration.
That was me - Mam Ma
Wesley would love to see the marching bands!
Evan says, "Thank you. I think it's a Johnny Popper, green and yellow. Don't mess with Texas." Ok, Barry actually threw in that last part.
I LOVE honoring our veterans and active duty military! I got all teary eyed this morning when they stood up for recognition in church and everyone applauded them.
Post a Comment