Friday, November 21, 2008

Craft time in the morning! (and 2 giveaways!)

Craft time in our cozy pajamas! How fun!
Aren't they (and the wearer) kind of adorable?

I'm pretty into crafts and I want her to know the joy of creating things, too.

We had such a good time. How could I not?
Look at that face...

Giveaway 1:
two books



Giveaway 2: small collection
2 pictures and a small holder/cup


I LOVE sunflowers, but I really don't have anywhere to put these anymore. And now we're decorating Ainsley's big girl room, and they're not gonna work there, either. So, I hope someone can use them!



The frame is a slightly "distressed" forest green.







So, if you'd like giveaway one or two, just leave a comment!

3 comments:

we4ramseys said...

I had no idea you were into the Janet Evanovich series. I had to make myself stop reading them. They are very entertaining books, though.

Anonymous said...

They were given to me and I read some of them. I did think they were funny and kind of exciting, but really not my type of thing to read, either, so I've stopped, too. I know they are popular, though, so thought maybe someone else may want them.

Rebecca Gould said...

Ainsley is sooooo cute!