Hey, peeps! Today's giveaway will be just a little different. I realized that my spare time has been so taken over this year by new passions, that I haven't paid much attention the last several months to LinaHeart Creations!
I would like to have something for the business record books this year, because I do see myself devoting a little more time to it again in the future when I learn time management. No, I'm being serious. QUIT laughing. ARgghhh.
Anyway.....today's giveaway is going to be a "small" (7 inch) initial from my inventory. Instead of it going to the first commenter, I'm going to do a drawing today and this is how to enter: Please go to the LinaHeart Creations site, here, and look at the several "small" letters I have. In your comment back here on this blog, tell me which one you would like if you're picked in the random drawing. If your number is chosen in the drawing, you will win that letter.
Easy enough?? And I do understand the letters I have are quite limited, but if you see an initial you think is sooo darn precious and you know a friend or family member has a child with that initial, would you please share the link? They might appreciate a unique Christmas present.
7 comments:
Ahhh those are absolutely adorable!!! Our BabyBoy's name starts with an E, but he was called the little Prince when he was in the NICU, so the P would work :) I kept wanting to get some letters for his name and either do them in sports or something! So cute!!!
Those are sooooo cute! Love them! I would choose the P since I have a little Prince at home. I really love the large R with stars too.
I already have a beautiful "L". I really like the "E" that is green and lavendar with butterfly and love theme. The masculine "A"s also work well for my family. Thanks!
I like the L.
Fun! If you choose my name I would love the red, white and blue R since the colors go with Rachel's room, and the R is for Rachel/Ramsey!
I know I missed that, but those are absolutely adorable. Do you do those yourself? I like the P because it is absolutely lovely, and I also love the lavender and green one.
This post is for Rebecca, who couldn't get her comment to post: she would choose the E.
:-)
Post a Comment