I guess I don't ask for many specific things for Christmas because when I found this wonderfully soft robe one year and asked for it--I got two! Being my practical, stuff-saving self, I have used one on occasion (I don't even use a robe every day!) and have kept the other one, still in its original plastic wrap on a prime space in my closet--waiting for the day my robe would wear out and I would need another one. People, that will be years. Our good Lord might return before then.
Here I am modeling my robe, the one I'm still keeping. It's a S/M, but the only other size is L/XL and is very big. This one is quite roomy and could be worn by someone larger than myself.
It came from that quintessential Bath store....

So soft and comfy!

When my robe does eventually wear out, I'll just make sure I ask for one for Christmas. Maybe I'll just tell one person. :) In the meantime, I'm thinking of John the Baptist's words that he shared with the children of Israel who wanted to know what they needed to do to bear fruit. His words were: "The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should do the same." So, please take my second tunic by leaving me a comment that you would like it.
So soft and comfy!
When my robe does eventually wear out, I'll just make sure I ask for one for Christmas. Maybe I'll just tell one person. :) In the meantime, I'm thinking of John the Baptist's words that he shared with the children of Israel who wanted to know what they needed to do to bear fruit. His words were: "The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should do the same." So, please take my second tunic by leaving me a comment that you would like it.
5 comments:
I'll take it, because I think my wife might want one for Christmas one day! Hee, hee. Just kidding. It's still available for whoever would like it. It is amazingly soft. Enjoy!
I'd love to have it (if I'm allowed more than one free giveaway)!
Yes, absolutely you can have it! I'm so glad it will be worn and put to use as it should be. :)
I am so proud of you. I know that God has touched you and that blessing brings tears to my eyes.
He blessed me, too. I have the love of Jerry, Nancy and Margaret and the gift of Mark, Brad, Carson and Ainsley.
Love, Mom
Thanks, Nonny! It was sooo fun with all of us together yesterday at the party!
Post a Comment