There is too much pressure to have a profound 100th post. So, I'll continue to get profound now and then when the mood strikes and today I'll just get right to the giveaway. I am going to honor the 100th post, however, by giving what I think is a good giveaway.


Homedics massage pad. It has a keypad that you operate with various massage and heat options. Leave a comment if you would like it. And enjoy!! :)
6 comments:
Nancy, I would love to give this to my husband for Christmas. If you can wait for me to pick it up in December, I'll take it. Thanks!
Yes, girl, you can have it!! :-) That means I get to see you for sure!
Oh man, I am so bummed! My husband won't let me give away our address for my blogging stuff, so someone else will have to win it! :)
Carrie
me, me, me!!!! woo hoo!!!
oh, my mistake, I thought buzzings of a queen bee was the same poster as laura. :)
I am waiting for the heated toilet seat...if that is coming up, I put dibs on it now. I was just reliving the glory of it by telling a friend about this friend who had a heated toilet seat...ah the memories...
Post a Comment