Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Giveaway Day 4 -- Get comfy!

Do you think we're in for a long night of election returns? After two years of blah blah blah this finally gets exciting! I've got dinner going and I've already changed into pajamas! Trust me, this never happens! I usually get in pajamas as I'm going to bed around one...or so... I digress.

Anyway...my Nonny gave me the cutest pjs from Victori @s Secret! They have a cute blue giraffe print on them and they're comfy. The gift came with matching slippers in their own precious bag! Every time I come across them just sitting in my closet I think, "I should wear those." But I don't. I'm just not a slipper person. I could make myself wear them; keep them thinking that I might wear them someday...but that's what this little "stuff" exercise is all about for me, isn't it? Letting it GO! So, to the first commenter go these adorable slippers and bag!




They're a size Medium!


(If you're local or I "know" you, delivery is free. If I don't know you at all, you can have them for a small shipping fee.)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I have a slipper fetish? I love slippers, however these cuties wont be coming to me because God gave me a larger foundation(big foot) for my tall stature:) I cant wait to see who gets these!

Renee said...

Oh, I thought you were going to give away PJs. I love PJs!

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned! There's a lot of month left... hint hint! :-)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Those are so cute! I am unfortunately not able to win gifts online...my husband doesn't like me to give out our address...but too bad because I love them! :)
Carrie

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Ohhh I missed it! I love slippers! :) I used to wear them everywhere! Even to evening rehearsals and everything :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Haha, thanks :) unfortunately I don't think a medium would fit my...feet :) I wear a 9 or 91/2. Thank you anyway though!

Rebecca Gould said...

Can I have them?