Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Day of the 30 Day Giveaway!

Here we are at the end of the month and the 30 Day Giveaway! It has been fun! For the big finale, I found 3 things to give away: curtains, a new scarf, and a set of soup mugs.

These are floral and grape motif by Waverly. If you visited us in our Virginia house, they hung in our dining room, but haven't found a home here. So, I figured it was time to let them go. They are lined and have pockets for rods.





This black scarf is brand new. I have another black scarf I like, though, and how many does a Texan need, right? :)











These are Campbell's soup collector mugs. A set of 4.




If you'd like any of these, please leave a comment saying which one(s) you'd like!

And now it's Christmastime! I can't wait for some fun Christmas posts! Here's a quick shot of us at Dickens of a Christmas in McKinney to leave you with.

2 comments: