Monday, November 3, 2008

Giveaway Day 3; Watch it and Share it!!

Today's giveaway is one of only a couple that will be restricted for people participating in Secret Santa for Health. The good news is that for today's giveaway, it's not too late to sign up still. Sign ups are going through tomorrow, November 4th. The next giveaway will be later in the month...and it will be a good one to thank people that are participating! :)

So, today's giveaway is a copy of the dvd Sons of Lwala!!! It is available to the first TWO PEOPLE that leave a comment who are either signed up for Secret Santa or who will sign up by tomorrow! The DVD by itself sells for $20 and I will pack it up with some popcorn and goodies to watch your movie with.

So, two participants can receive this movie and I hope will be moved to also share it with others in their lives.

5 comments:

Renee said...

So do I win?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Renee, I'll send you a copy of the movie! With goodies! :)

I have another copy to give away, too, to another person signed up for Secret Santa!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I'll sign up today.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Rebecca! So glad you'll do it with us! I'll get you a copy of the movie real soon! :)

we4ramseys said...

Darn! I missed it. I need to check your blog earlier each day. Good giveaway!