This pair is practically new, very cute and so comfy. But I already have some favorites and the only thing I don't love about this pair is that the pants aren't full length. They're kind of like capri pjs. Otherwise, they're great. And size medium.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Giveaway Day 24; Get cozy again!
This will be short because we just got back from a long day trip (which Mark will post about later) and all I can think about is my pajamas. I love pajamas and my drawer was bulging because there are some pieces I don't wear, so that's today's giveaway.
This pair is practically new, very cute and so comfy. But I already have some favorites and the only thing I don't love about this pair is that the pants aren't full length. They're kind of like capri pjs. Otherwise, they're great. And size medium.
If you just love pajama bottoms to wear with tshirts, here are a couple more. I know this pair is size small, but really small-medium.
This pair is practically new, very cute and so comfy. But I already have some favorites and the only thing I don't love about this pair is that the pants aren't full length. They're kind of like capri pjs. Otherwise, they're great. And size medium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like that first pair - i think i have some similar. i think i'll pass on the flames though.
Post a Comment