I have more brooches than I will ever wear. I was going through my jewelry box looking at all the cute holiday pins that just aren't going to make it on my lapels or sweaters this Christmas and they shouldn't just sit there. Don't worry--I kept my favorites! And by clearing out some of the "extra" I'll be able to more easily see and choose what I really do want to wear, right? That's my plan!
Here are two pins. Take either or both! Sorry the pictures aren't better, but they are cute--gold color with sparkly jewels that look like diamonds!
I love snowmen! But I don't need another one...
I can't get this picture turned around and I'm done trying.

What a precious little bow!

They are nice quality pins given to me by someone who gives me too many nice things! I'm grateful, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment