Sunday, November 23, 2008

Giveaway Day 23; And the Survey Says...!

Some important trivia about me that I'm sure you all want to know. When I was a little girl, I loved Family Feud. I "rediscovered" it when I was on bedrest during part of my pregnancy and had plenty of time on my hands (and my rear) to sit around watching game shows. Figured it was better than soap operas, which would have been my other daytime tv option. :)

I really got into it...so much so that I dragged Mark into my addiction and had us get this game to play together. It really was a lot of fun, and it's a very easy to use, decent reproduction of the game, made for dvd. But there's only so many times one can play a game and not memorize the answers, although there are a good number of games on here.

So, if you are looking for something different for Family Fun time, just leave a comment letting me know you'd like this game!

No comments: