Whew, it's been a long fun day and I almost didn't make it back to the computer in time to post my giveaway. Speaking of just making it.... Today's items are a few things from my extensive craft item stash! I do a few crafts, including scrapbooking. I still do scrapbooking, but now that I am putting a lot of our fun times on the blog, I realize I won't "scrap" as many events as I might have. So, here are some items up for grabs...
Stickers with the themes of hunting, golf and bbq!


If you like this idea, but these don't fit your needs, there is probably going to be another craft-related giveaway before the month is through!
Just leave a comment if you would like them!
2 comments:
Could I have the bbq one and leave the other two for someone else who could use them? I love scrapbooking but haven't done any in over a year. Maybe it will inspire me to get started again!
Sure, you can just take the bbq ones. We should scrap sometime!
Post a Comment