
Wow! Look at our Big Girl!
Today, she started preschool. That's where 3 and 4 year old BIG kids go and learn and play. They learn phonics and also have special teachers for music, Spanish and Bible classes. We were so excited to get ready this morning and, of course, pose for a couple pictures.
BIG GIRL
Looking at the playground, she expressed her wish that they would go outside and play today. (Normally, there is outside recess, but, alas, it rained today.)
Ainsley with her teacher, Mrs. Webster. She already loves Mrs. Webster. She told me the favorite part of her day was "Mrs. Webster." She's so sweet!


9 comments:
Love her hair style - great for school, but Nancy, I could live out of that backpack for a week!
Isn't it a tiny bit too LARGE.
Poor sweet girl - what do you have in it anyway?
Keep pictures coming.
Love, Mam Ma
Yes, the backpack going from her neck to her knees is a bit much, but we don't put lots in it, so she can carry it (and I help, too)! She has a folder, lunch, and towel (this is what they lay down on for their 20 minute "rest time."
I find it funny that her back pack takes over her back side! But its way cute! But she is even cuter!
What a big girl!
I love, love, love it!!!! I cant believe they are getting so big!
ansley is cute
Yet another adorable 'first day at school' picture. Yeah, Ainsley!
I LOVE her backpack!!
Great first day of school pics...you have so many great shots you will never forget the first day. She is sooo cute...and I agree...I love the hair!
She will be so glad you took those pictures when she is older, what a great memory :)
Post a Comment