After meeting many fun characters, including all those in the previous post and more (like Princess Jasmine and Aladdin, whom Ainsley refers to as Jazz-man and her Daddy, ha ha ha!!) we met up with the Sturgills for the big kids to go on some rides. :)

We switched off with each other and along with the help of Wayne and Dianna watching kids and taking turns. I don't remember the exact order of everything, but I know I rode Mission Space with Chris and Renee. Serious G forces!! You can ride this ride "light" or "full throttle" and we rode the full throttle version! It was very intense and the ride is cool. However, I would be willing to try the light version if I rode it again...
Then Mark and Renee and I rode Test Track. This ride is so neat, like going on a series of auto tests. At one point it goes 65 mph and that feels very fast on a ride. Very fast!
We knew we didn't have much time to make it to our dinner reservation in Japan, so we booked it around the world, ha ha! We got checked in and had some time to watch the drummers outside before being seated. Ainsley and Wesley are just so dang cute together!

About to be seated by our hostess in kimono. Our dinner that night was at Teppan Edo. I thought it was a yummy dinner!
View outside the front door of the restaurant. So pretty!

I just like getting pics of Renee and I together whenever we can! Here we're about to separate to go watch Illuminations, the beautiful light, laser and fireworks show that Epcot puts on.

We were separating because Mark had an idea of where he wanted to go to get some good photos. Unfortunately we didn't get there soon enough for him to set up his camera in a good place, but he did get a couple pretty shots.
1 comment:
Fantastic pictures - great job Mark. Love Ainsley's hairdo with the one ponytail.
Mam Ma
Post a Comment